If you have a child or know of a friend or neighbor who has a child in Chesterfield who will be five (5) years of age ON OR BEFORE October 1, 2020, please do the following:
Remember that you are registering your student for the 2020-21 school year.
Click Here for a step-by-step guide if you are having difficulty with the electronic process.
Download and print the registration papers, fill out and bring with you along with other necessary documents to your screening appointment, which you will schedule at a later date. The other required documents are as follows:
- ORIGINAL Birth Certificate with raised seal
- Proof of Residency: A copy of your deed or lease agreement plus TWO additional forms of proof such as utility bills, driver's license, passport, etc.
- Transfer Card from the previous school
- Authorization to Release Student Records - Click Here
- Student Entrance Form - Click Here
- Bus Safety Contract - Click Here
- Health Forms - Click Here
- Universal Child Health Record
- Immunization Records
- Health Release Form
- Emergency Contact Form
****If you do not have ALL of the above forms for your screening appointment, your child will not be screened and you will be asekd to reschedule your appointment.*****
Please sign up using your CHILD'S NAME, not your name (parent/guardian). ONE time slot per student please!
Bring your student and the previously filled out papers/necessary documents on the day of your scheduled screening appointment.
May 4th-7th - Kindergarten Screening
May 28th - Letters mailed with teacher assignments and Kindergarten Orientation information
June 4th - Kindergarten Orientation
September 3rd - Kindergarten School Supply Drop Off Day
September 8th - First Day of School