Welcome Kindergarten Parents!
To begin the registration process, please use the link to complete the online registration form:
https://genesis.genesisedu.com/chesterfield/openRegAfter completing this form, you will receive a letter in the spring detailing our screening process and indicating your screening appointment date and time.
To help you prepare for the process, below are the forms you will need to bring with you to our Kindergarten Screening once scheduled.
- Original Birth Certificate of Student (w/raised seal)
- Proof of Residence (e.g., utility, tax bills, lease, closing statement)
- Health Forms – please print, complete and bring with you:
- Immunization Requirements
- Universal Child Health Record -
- Please have this form filled out by your child’s doctor. If your child’s doctor appointment is after the kindergarten screening date, you may bring the form to our nurse after the doctor visit. This form must be returned with an updated immunization record before your child can start school.
- Health Release Form
- Health History Questionnaire
- Emergency Contact Form
- Registration Forms – please print, complete and bring with you: