**Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year Opens on March 1, 2021**
If you are registering for the current 2020-2021 school year, please click here.
If you have a child or know of a friend or neighbor who has a child in Chesterfield who will be five (5) years of age ON OR BEFORE October 1, 2021, please do the following:
Prepare the required registration documents. You will be required to upload ALL the required documents in Step 2. If you do not have all documents, you will not be able to continue through the registration process.
Please submit every document listed below.
You should have a total of 12 documents submitted:
- Copy of Birth Certificate. ORIGINAL Birth Certificate with raised seal must be brought to the Kindergarten Screening
- Copy of Deed or Lease Agreement
- First Proof of Residency (such as utility bill, driver's license, etc.)
- Second Proof of Residency (such as utility bill, driver's license, etc.)
- Authorization to Release Student Records (PDF fillable form)
- Bus Safety Contract (PDF fillable form)
- Universal Child Health Record (Print and bring to your child's doctor for completion)
- Immunization Records (from your child's doctor)
- Health History Questionnaire (PDF fillable form)
- Health Insurance Form (PDF fillable form)
- Health Release Form (PDF fillable form)
- Photo of Student
Optional Forms (if applicable, can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org):
****You must have ALL of the above forms before moving on to Step 2. You will not be able to complete the registration without all of the required documents****
Remember that you are registering your student for the 2021-22 school year.
Click Here for a step-by-step guide if you are having difficulty with the electronic process.
After the registration is complete, an email will be sent within 1-2 weeks to schedule an appointment for kindergarten screening.
You must bring the ORIGINAL birth certificate with the raised seal to your screening appointment. If you do not have the original birth certificate you will need to reschedule the screening appointment.